Annoyed Again with vga.dll Error I’ve Reviewed below?
Please read the following information before replacing the original/problematic vga.dll file on your computer. Learn more to fix it by yourself!
- Size: 9.12 KB (9,344 bytes)
- Size on disk: 12.0 KB (12,288 bytes)
- Vendor Info: No
- Internal Name: vga.dll
- File Version: 5.1.2600.0 / 5.1.2600.0 (XPClient.010817-1148)
- Internal Version: vga.dll
- File Title: No
- Original Filename: vga.dll
- Detailed Description: VGA 16 Colour Display Driver
- Language: Language Neutral
- Vendor Name: Microsoft Corporation.
- Legal Copyright: © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- Legal Trademarks: No
- LibToolFileVersion: No
- License: No
- Product Name: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
- Product Version: 5.1.2600.0
- WWW: No
- Digital Signatures: No
- Private Build: No
- Special Build: No
- SHA256: 64acb4aa82b27e333a5553f881c9a67030ea0040327e9fded951ad82b9033f88
- Hash (MD5): 5b99f35c10124ba09ff0648b0e36c34a
- Hash (SHA1): b62d1827463a1279c0b6d685284ef45ce47bda28
Other File names:
- Save your work and then please reboot your machine to check it again
- Upgrade the virus database for any Anti-Virus software you installed; scan your system in Windows Safe Mode
- Met that annoying dll error box again when you ran a Windows app and/or more? You try to completely uninstall that problematic application; download, run the original install file as system Admin
- Check and then fix any error(s) in Device Manager, you then may need to firstly upgrade it/them, then downgrade/uninstall it/them
- Clear those temporary Internet files saved; run the System File Checker command
- You could then manually restore the file(s) related with Windows Installer service in Windows Recycle Bin; moreover, you then may need to download, run the professional & free file recovery application to restore the deleted vga.dll file for your device, e.a., the Undelete Plus, PC Inspector File Recovery and the Recuva (for Windows users); and that Data Rescue II (for Mac ends; you need to register it.)
- Backup your system; update it to a newer version
- Fix your system via inserting an installation disc
- Move your important file(s) to a Non-system disk; perform a system restore
- The vga.dll error fixed? Backup your system again to avoid it happening again!
NOTE Please visit the following URL for the dll information, https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/64acb4aa82b27e333a5553f881c9a67030ea0040327e9fded951ad82b9033f88/analysis/1364634005/
Now, please take the steps below to fix the dll error in your system: