For experienced users, you guys can follow the guide below to manually fix the annoying Ssvagent.exe error on your computer. Before that, please make a backup of current registry settings so that you can safely disable Ssvagent.exe in your system.
As part of Java installation package, you should consider disabling related option in the said IE configuration or, uninstalling the potentially risky Java program on your PC:
- Open your Internet Explorer client.
- Enter Internet settings options.
- Hit the Program tab and enter “Manage Add-on” section. See the following screenshot.
- Look into Toolbars and Extensions portion and then check out the installed items on the list.
- Find “SSVHelper Class” and enable the “Disable” option to it.
- Save this change, close your IE and then, you had better restart your operating system.
Well, plan B is to uninstall all other Java-related projects in your system: you could easily reinstall ’em when you need ’em. Hit here to learn more about the said risky Java application. And thanks Susie Swint for his (?) kind comment at tomshardware.com.