The below-mentioned OLMAPI32.dll error box could typically apply to Microsoft’s Outlook client, such as v2010, v2007. Scroll down, read carefully so that you fix OLMAPI32.dll error permanently. And share the solutions later.
(From: MPECS Inc. (aka, mpecsinc.ca))
- Save our industry-grade registry fix tool below. Running the utility by employing Admin access is kindly recommended, too.
- Re-download the official Outlook setup file, or run the original install disc, so that you can effectively fix the problematic client. Please be educated that, such OLMAPI32.dll error could happen due to missing components or, services.
And if you’re an experienced computer programmer, please follow the steps below:
- Unhide all system file.
- Search OLMAPI32.dll and rename it as “your_original_OLMAPI32.dll” and alike.
- Gain the Admin access and then, search and run fixmapi.exe. Follow the onscreen information and complete the whole wizards.
- Reboot your system and try relaunching your Outlook as usual.
For more info, you can go here.