Many Windows starters do not have enough skills and/or knowledge to safely and quickly fix NVCPL.DLL error on his or her Windows-based PC. Trust me, downloading so-called NVCPL.DLL file from Internet does not help repair NVCPL.DLL on your computer. Here, I wanted to share with you some proven fix (one) and solutions (two) that I thought you can securely address the aforementioned NVCPL.DLL error on your own desktop.
Thanks to the following screenshot, as it contains the fix that can def. help wipe your NVCPL.DLL error away.
PS: Here, NV, typically, means NVIDIA. This does provide us the solution for fixing NVCPL.DLL.
How to fix NVCPL.DLL on Windows?
- Press the OK button on the RunDLL alert above.
- Make yourself the Admin of the operating system you’re running. Please be noted that, this option may request a reboot. Then you can ignore that RunDLL error, you just quit that annoying box.
- Be careful, and slow down… press Windows key + R key.
- Enter the following word msconfig into Run window and then, you press OK.
- When System Configuration shows up, please hit the Startup tap, check out the “Startup Item” list, uncheck the target project NvCpl.
- After that, you can direct hit OK and follow Windows’ command to have your computer restarted, automatically.
Plan B is to re-download (if you did not save or keep the original/latest installation package on your PC) the setup file from NVIDIA website. One more tip to successfully get rid of NVCPL.DLL is that you always do such things via the Admin rights. If you have any questions, feedback or would like more information, use the recommended error repair tool here and, please do not hesitate to contact us.