Annoyed Again with The Error I’ve Reviewed below?
When you received the error, you can try to send the details you got to the webmaster. Rebooting the Server may fix the error; for more related information, you can contact with the service provider, like Agava, AOL, and/or Axia NetMedia, to resolve things that caused the server overloaded. Learn more to fix it by yourself!
- Save your work and then please reboot your machine to check it again
- Upgrade the virus database for any Anti-Virus software you installed; scan your system in Windows Safe Mode
- Met that annoying dll error box again when you ran a Windows app and/or more? You try to completely uninstall that problematic application; download, run the original install file as system Admin
- Check and then fix any error(s) in Device Manager, you then may need to firstly upgrade it/them, then downgrade/uninstall it/them
- Clear those temporary Internet files saved; run the System File Checker command
- You could then manually restore the file(s) related with Windows Installer service in Windows Recycle Bin; moreover, you then may need to download, run the professional & free file recovery application to restore the deleted 502 Bad Gateway Error Error file for your device, e.a., the Undelete Plus, PC Inspector File Recovery and the Recuva (for Windows users); and that Data Rescue II (for Mac ends; you need to register it.)
- Backup your system; update it to a newer version
- Fix your system via inserting an installation disc
- Move your important file(s) to a Non-system disk; perform a system restore
- The 502 Bad Gateway Error fixed? Backup your system again to avoid it happening again!